Friday, October 28, 2011

Security

Our world isn't exactly secure, I think you already know that. We spend so much time on building the system, that would allow us live happily and without a doubt of a dark future. Yet every day is filled with uncertainty. And I say, let the chaos have its fun. For it would be dim and gray, to live in security. Allow me to raise my objections.
Our golden cages have already spread their viruses of comfort to our bodies. Our ancestors could last an entire winter outside, we shiver even if somebody mentions the word "snow". Is this the evolution that science fables? We have given the evolution to the machines. Do not get me wrong. I am far from being a Luddite. But it is important to cultivate both sides of the coin. To maintain that delicate balance on which is entire universe based.
My solution is simple. Leave your worries about security of your life. Just leave them. Your mind will be lifted from the iron chains of stress. At least that is guaranteed. Now focus on the now. See your path before you, no definite boundaries. And go. Walk. Walk with courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment