Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ease

After tormenting years of achieving and distant aspiration, it is wise to stay here, traveler. Next to me is the fountain of forgetfulness, the Lethe and kiss of emptiness. But be wary, the waters flowing here are very addictive. You may lose your sense of meaning in life. Becoming a lost soul deep down in lost generation. A rebel without a cause. People tend to forget who they really are.
Because it is very strainful to stay in the awareness, awake and prepared. This simple lucidity, which we take for granted, is the beacon of reason and wisdom, shining through our path. Nevertheless, there is a certain pain attached to it. Sitting under boddhi tree, realizing, realizing.
Suicide must be one of those retreats, another one leads to hedonism. Those extremes don't sound well to my ear, so I carefully remember my reason. I become at ease with myself. Then, relaxation becomes my life and will no longer be needed. It will be the nature of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment