Monday, October 31, 2011

Death

What else is here to tell
than the story's end?
When I fell
on the battlegrounds of sand
of times and my sins
I felt it finally and definitely.
Never tasted the water of lives since
my body damaged so badly.

Death is final answer for life's all questions.
The biggest fear.
Mountain of religions built around one endless pit.
And of course, Death is the final challenge. Everything you have made this far in the face of the transcendental darkness.
The person able to face it is truly fearless - and that skill is not free, it has to be built from scratch from experience you gain during your lifetime.
But because we still have some time, let's realize the simple fact.
We are living to die eventually, but we are not living for the death.
So not enjoying life is like wasting time which was given to us.
But what is there to be afraid of? After all, in dying there is no fear. Fear itself dies with you.
 I am not implying that death is anything beautiful or worth looking forward to. But it is greatest mystery of humankind. Even in this age, I find it poetic, that some secrets are almost impenetrable to our sharp technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment