Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rejuvenation

Before the cavern you see a washed out ancient man, damaged almost beyond the repair. He has been mortally wounded by the beast that dwells within. No matter how hard he tries to stand up, his muscles are not cooperating with his brain anymore. There is no hope for him.
The wise men talk about prevention of any danger so there is no need for such a grim scenario. However, does that mean that every mistake we made is a painful bullet to the heart? I disagree. Every problem I've encountered on my long road ahead, every little one was a glowing experience. The color of the glow was maybe sometimes darker than I would wanted, but still it provided me with light and heat, that helped me.
As the will-o-wisp fades in the darkness, so does the eyes stopped working for our hero before the cave. But there is still a spark of life in him. Strong enough to roll clumsily on the grass and eating the dirt along the way. It is no noble sight. But he evaded the strike of the beast. If it is survival what you seek, when you see the back of the enemy, there is no doubt what would you do next.
The beast symbolizes our wordly pain and obstacles we meet and hunter is our mind, tending to surrender too soon.

But if I may, let me say few words of wisdom:
"I don't believe that restoration is ever out of question."

No comments:

Post a Comment