Friday, November 4, 2011

Optimism

I love optimism. It is my way of expressing myself. However, I am not stereotypical naïve happy man, I seek the joy in the dark and unpleasant things. The so called "black optimism" of Friedrich Nietzsche shines with blacklight on my philosophical path of understanding this world with the usage of my irrational arsenal hidden inside me.
What is this kind of optimism? Well, I will tell you. You will simply accept the world as bad pile of junk, yet you will not despair, you will continue your struggle until you feel like you're at home here.
It was always hard for me to understand the rains of complaints from the mouths of darkest pessimists. There is no constructive solution, never. Everyone can nag all day long, but the actions are those which should guide our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment